Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is regions?

Comment

Is regions a bank? I do have a question. I call BOA and was told with my modification set for September it would take all that I was behind and make me current. I asked if that was from day one and she said yet. Does that mean my chap 13 would be shorter due to some of the money now not being owed due to it being in the modification?

Comment

Yes regions is a bank

Comment

Regions ceo

If anyone needs regions bank ceo email its just [email protected]

Comment

I hope you REALLY do get the promised mortgage mod.

Just because BofA has promised you the mortgage modification, DON'T go counting on it happening. They promised me one, even sent me the actual paperwork to get notarized. I did that and sent it back well before the date required and provided the requested documentation. They verbally acknowledged that the mod had been received and they agreed the conditions had been met. Then came the letter saying they had sold the loan to Litton. They claimed the mod would still be completed. They speak with FORKED TONGUE. They just left the modification incomplete. Yet Litton knew of the mod being in progress because they use the date of THAT mod doc as the date of my 'NOTE' when they write to threaten foreclosure. BUT Litton wants to say the terms were NOT modified. Also just today Litton told me there is no evidence that Litton knows of the modification being in progress when they received the loan. Litton reps have made contradictory statements about whether they would honor the existing document.

Litton is well documented for falsely claiming that people 'make to much' to qualify for a mod. BofA had already agreed that I did need one. But Litton says I too, make too much! If I made enough, I would not be in the problem.

So, I again say, good luck if BofA PROMISES a mortgage mod. (I'm not the only case of them selling a loan during modification.)

Socalgal

Comment

Did you do your mod strictly with bank of america or did you use a program? i went thru bofa and talked with someone in the ceo office i have made my first payment and all has been changed in my file to reflect new balance so i hope this is a good sign and the same doesnt happen to me sorry it happened hoepfully you can get it resolved i think we all should email our wonderful pres as this was suppose to work and help out the folks struggling

Comment

It was purely and DIRECTLY with bank of america. They need to change their company name. It is bank of SC@@@ americans.

Comment

I had never known it was LEGAL for a lender to mislead you about a loan going forward. They claimed the mod was granted and would take effect even with the sale of the note to Litton. I NEVER received ANY type of notice that the loan mod I SIGNED in front of a notary was just set aside or sent to Litton as so much clutter.

If you have any type of credit that you apply for and are denied, they have to notify you. With these mods, if they decide to sell the note prior to recording the modification agreement, their position is that they have done NOTHING WRONG. (My lawyer and I can only get a first name from the BofA employee who made that statement.) I WONDER IF THEY WANT THAT TO COME OUT IN FRONT OF CONGRESS?

HMMMMMMMM??????? ANYONE??? I've found some similar cases where Class Action suits are being filed. One is in my home state of CALIFORNIA, wouldn't ya know?

Comment

Was yours an original bank of america or was you a countrywide or any other bank they have purchased? what is your attorney saying can this be done legally i dont see how but of course we are at there mercy trying to save our homes. also is yours a fannie or freddie mac? if so that may be the reason since these are government owned

Comment

My loan modifications are complete. I would talk to a lawyer, maybe a foreclosure or real estate lawyer, not sure but my lawyer told me that once they send out the "official" modification documents, the ones you had notorized they are legally obligated to honor the modification.

I am very sorry this happened to you and I hope you do not get the idea that I like BoA, I have no doubt these bas**rds did this to you, they have been a nightmare to deal with.

Is it ok to send you a PM with the email address of the ceo?

Comment

BofA/Litton mortgage mod hell

My loan was originally CountryWide's. It was not a bad loan or a shaky/shady loan until I had some mishaps AND the economy went south taking some of my savings with it.

I contacted CW in December 08. They were very polite. By the time the mod package was being processed, CW was officially BofA and I had my 'welcome' letter.

I contacted them to follow up on the package, got reassurances every time. Then the 'selling your note letter'. Called and was again reassured. Called again as billings continued per original note. Reassured again. Called as Litton began billings per original note. Passification continued. Litton threatened. 'Have Litton call' us response from BofA personnel. Could not get any Litton employee to contact BofA, to my knowledge, regarding this. Other BofA personnel were later told by their manager that they should not talk to Litton.

At that point I was smelling a STENCH.

This is one mad socalgal!

Comment

BofA/Litton mortgage mod hell

I forgot to add: No the loan is not freddie or fannie, it was a jumbo. Mod package only contained a step-rate concession with missed payments added to the back end. NO principle reduction. It still left the payment way higher than the BO 31 percent.

Even Jumbo loans are allowed the type of mod I was offered.

My lawyer can not see how this should be allowed.

Do you realize that neither of these lenders contacted me to say that the mod was not being implemented? Yet BofA had told me everything was in order and had been verified. But then they just suspended processing.

My lawyer was going to be doing some searching for information. Some aspects of this case have riled him. He is questioning how this can be legal.

The modification doc package does not provided any contingency clause that fits for them to 'duck out' like they did.

Does anyone have a lawyer-friend who already has all the answers to this particular curve ball? I know there are certain aspects, like I said, that my lawyer is researching because he has not seen this exact thing pulled before.

BofA has opened themselves up to being sued because I relied on their false assurances when I made other financial decisions that I would have done differently otherwise. If we can't get them one way that aspect is one I can easily assert with several examples. I forget the legal phrase for it. But that is another point the lawyer is going to use.

Still one mad socalgal!

Comment

BofA/Litton Loan Mod Mire

My comment earlier "My lawyer can not see how this should be allowed." was that the firms should not be allowed to walk away from the agreement.

The mad as hell SoCalGal!

Comment

My modification is done as well, i actually have rec'd an e-mail that states my mortgage is current and due for August so i hope all is well and they are not going to sell me out

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X