top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wells asked judge to overturn the foreclosure!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wells asked judge to overturn the foreclosure!!!

Judge granted the strict foreclosure aug 17th law date being sept 22nd. Just got a letter from wells lawyers to say they have filed a motion to extend law date to jan 25th 2010 to try to work something out with us!!! WHAT! we moved out in JUNE!!!!!!! Can we stop this and tell courts we dont want the house?> am i liable for anything on the house I stoped insurance... due to the foreclosure..... house included in chapter 7.... wish i had stayed longer now and pocketed more money!

B
    B x
    filed Ch 7 Oct 31st 2008.
    341 Dec 10th 2008.
    DiSCHARGED Feb 10th 2009

Wow. Very interesting situation. You may want to file a response to their motion to extend indicating that you have a.) abandoned the property, b.) discharged the debt in bankruptcy, and c.) are not interested in working with the lender to keep the property.

Yes, you have some liability exposure, with having no insurance, should someone enter the home (legally or not) and that person(s) is injured.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

OP, I'm very interested in where you live since I have mortgages with Wells.
      Filed C7: 03/09/09
      341: 04/30/09
      Discharged 6/30/09!!!

Comment

live in CT

x
        B x
        341 Dec 10th 2008.
        DiSCHARGED Feb 10th 2009

Comment

Please keep us up to date with what happens as I have WF as well.

Very interesting indeed.
          Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

update

I have a friend who is a lawyer, he filed an objection for me and the court will hear it on monday, his objection stated we had already moved out and had no interest in working with wells ..I will update more when I know.

B
            B x
            341 Dec 10th 2008.
            DiSCHARGED Feb 10th 2009

Comment

Originally posted by B65 View Post
              I have a friend who is a lawyer, he filed an objection for me and the court will hear it on monday, his objection stated we had already moved out and had no interest in working with wells ..I will update more when I know.
              I hope he put his name on it.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

yes he did

he just phoned me though and said it got taken off the short calender as the bak had not marked it ready..so we may be ok will have to call him back...
                B x
                341 Dec 10th 2008.
                DiSCHARGED Feb 10th 2009

Comment

Who was the attorney for Wells Fargo?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X