top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with my lender....been 1 mth since hearing for relief of stay hearing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with my lender....been 1 mth since hearing for relief of stay hearing.....

I have not heard anything and no returned calls. I don't get it. The hearing was 11/25 and it's now the end of December. I'm hoping it's just because of the holidays and I hear something after the new year. So far I'm probably about 10 months behind. I did get a NOD in April but then filed chp 7 in August..so I'm assuming they could pick up where they left off. Am I right?

Originally posted by desertgrl74 View Post
    I have not heard anything and no returned calls. I don't get it. The hearing was 11/25 and it's now the end of December. I'm hoping it's just because of the holidays and I hear something after the new year. So far I'm probably about 10 months behind. I did get a NOD in April but then filed chp 7 in August..so I'm assuming they could pick up where they left off. Am I right?
    Your lender will move at their own pace, whatever that is. Until then, if you've stayed in the house (and I hope you have), enjoy having free accommodations!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

My bk7 was in October 09, Discharged 12/21. No reafrimation on mortgage. They did receive a relief of stay. The only contact I've received from my servicer are calls to pay the mortgage and a letter from Hope Now. I have not even received a notice of deficiency. They are clueless.

Comment

Interesting. We have our home with BOA and I keep waiting for them to send us the "we are tossing you to the curb" letter. I wonder if they will in the winter as they would have to pay the heat bills. We are keeping the place up, caring for the lawn and keeping it lite.. so maybe that is better than an empty house? But in MO I can not believe they would not try to sell it since we are not a real high foreclosure state.

Comment

BoA hasn't even filed for relief in our case. No payments since 12 months ago. Received NOD in November, but filed 7 in December.

Our attorney has a number of BoA cases that have not paid since 2005 and have not received NoD at all. Not a good sign, since we would like to be done with it asap.
          11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
          12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
          3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X