Howeasy,
    Did you get a hearing date?
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

test to see if I am getting email notification of posts
      chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Floridagail,
        We have not received a hearing date, yet. Just checked the Seminole Clerk of Court Website. Nothing since our LP in Aug 2010. Several hundred Sheriff Sales scheduled in the next 4 months.

Comment

Served by mail today. January 29th for a "non jury trial".

Comment

Howeasy,
            Our's is Feb 7, so we will see what auction date they set. We are still hoping for hubby chptr 7 to delay a few months ,but he is way over on income, attorney says he can file, we will see. Attorney told us to make them kick us out, we will at least wait for title out of our name.
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Floridagail,
              I will keep you posted as we progress. We filed Chap 7 in late 09. We were well over median and our Atty also said not to worry we could file Chap 7. We paid her a lot ... $3300.00. Worth every penny. No problems, no questions, no glitches, everything sailed. Some people said we paid too much. It wasn't easy coming up with her fee. But with all the horror stories I've read on the Forum, I'd pay it again in a heartbeat. I like your Atty's attitude. I hope he/she is as good as ours.

Comment

Howeasy,
                I guess we will see. We had went to another attorney in 2010, She was sure he would be 13, but our house payment has gone way up and we added another car for work purposes.
                chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Howeasy View Post
                  DeeDee
                  Glad to see some foreclosures are moving along in Central Florida. We just received another piece of mail from The Plaintiff's Attorney, Marshall C. Watson, P.A. It is a "Plaintiff,s Witness And Exhibit List", stating that it is being filed with the Clerk of the Court. Did you get one of these before your hearing date was set? We hope that this is an indication that our foreclosure is also moving forward.
                  Sorry about the delay. I went through my papers and didn't find that one. I see from a later post that yours' is moving along now too. We just got notice that BOA has assigned their bid at the auction to Fannie Mae for the sum of $100. I hope we are seeing the end in sight. The HOA wants us to pressure clean and paint the house now but the bank has padlocked the gates to the house. We're still dealing with ongoing health issues so it would be nice to have some of the stress lifted. Good luck in your situation!

Comment

DD
                    sounds like end is near, thank goodness. Tell HOA to pound sand.
                    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Howeasy View Post
                      Served by mail today. January 29th for a "non jury trial".
                      howeasy, we just received by mail a "Notice For Non-Jury Trial". Basically says our case is "ready to be set for non-jury trial", but does not say when.. Did you receive a letter like this and then another letter with the actual date of the trial?

Comment

My (Notice of Non jury trial) included the date of the hearing which is Feb. Have you looked online.
                        Last edited by Floridagail; 01-14-2013, 08:01 AM. Reason: typo
                        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Yep, no mention of this at all. Last entry was Oct 4. Motion for Default on the Flagler County Circuit Court docket

Comment

Interesting, My guess is the banks attorney office has not got around to going in on the county site and setting the hearing. No telling when they will do it.
                            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I too am set for a non jury trial on Feb 12th. Question: I found that out on line and have never been sent a notice, dont they have to inform me (appears as of 12/26)?

I know they have the correct address since I did get the dropping unknown spouse, etc.

Also, never got notice of a trial to possibly drop the case due to no movement in a year.

I would ask my lawyer but he is serving time for Grand Theft for taking all our money and running.

I have decided just to be out of here by March 1st. I am done with Chase period.

Comment

My notice came in regular mail, I plan to stay as long as we can, I will wait for at least until auction date, as they get rescheduled , depending on what state you live in, it may be longer you get to stay.
                                chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X