No announcement yet.

JPMorgan CHASE STOPS FORECLOSURES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all interesting on how the banks are not going through with these foreclosures. Great for the people that want to stay in their house, but a pain for people like me that have to move on. I'm in Nevada...filed Chapter 7 and gave up the house. Now, we had not been making any payments on the house since last July... so we were 16 months behind, and during those 16 months we never received the NOD.... and the bank has been paying the taxes since June of this year. They filed a lift of stay Oct. 24th..... still nothing from the bank. We live in a resort community with a lot of HOA's and I do not want to have to continue to pay these for years possibly... we plan to move out of state. It is clear to me that they are dragging their feet for some strange reason and I can not think of what the advantage is to them to stretch the process out for years. Does anyone know of any ways to get the bank to just take the house and take our names off the deeds? What happens when we move and shut off all the utilities....and the pool turns green and I probably get fined from the HOA. Take my house... please!!

Comment

Originally posted by racerartist View Post
      This is all interesting on how the banks are not going through with these foreclosures. Great for the people that want to stay in their house, but a pain for people like me that have to move on. I'm in Nevada...filed Chapter 7 and gave up the house. Now, we had not been making any payments on the house since last July... so we were 16 months behind, and during those 16 months we never received the NOD.... and the bank has been paying the taxes since June of this year. They filed a lift of stay Oct. 24th..... still nothing from the bank. We live in a resort community with a lot of HOA's and I do not want to have to continue to pay these for years possibly... we plan to move out of state. It is clear to me that they are dragging their feet for some strange reason and I can not think of what the advantage is to them to stretch the process out for years. Does anyone know of any ways to get the bank to just take the house and take our names off the deeds? What happens when we move and shut off all the utilities....and the pool turns green and I probably get fined from the HOA. Take my house... please!!

we were in the EXACT position as you EXCEPT NO HOA...thankfully.....

we GUESS our pool is green as emeralds....and we did in fact turn all the utilities off....however, a friend of ours told us about 2 weeks after we left the bank put notice up they had winterized the house and apparently, we left no oil in the tank, but the bank filled it and turned everything back on...or the house would have ended up cracked pipes etc....which since we left in dec., and gave them notice after our summons of foreclosure, they still waited and the area had wind chill factors of -20 degrees....so i'm thinking there were some issues to be dealt with.

if they had accepted or loan mod and didn't serve us to answer to vacate we would have stayed...but heat and electric cost $1100 alone just for 3 rooms at 62 degrees...so we left the state where we have no heat bills to contend with.

our stay was lifted months and months ago...maybe even well over a year now...and still nothing...we got word from up in that area that the banks are holding everything because they so over valued the properties that they are in trouble.

we still cannot understand about our property tho...it had pmi and they have a general progress according to fha to follow and they (the bank) and recoup their monies...so we really do not get it at all.

i started another thread a month or two ago....begging CHASE to please TAKE MY HOUSE!!! but it doesn't appear any time soon!!!

please keep in touch and let us know how you make out...so far anyone caught in this net has yet to be foreclosed on!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Tobee... I wish our bills were not so high because our kids all live in the state. They could stay here and just pay utilities... but, with it being in NV and a large house the summer electric is like your winter! Moving to California in a few months and just nervous as all get out to leave this place. We wait and see.... seems like our life story lately.... waiting and waiting.....

Comment

Originally posted by racerartist View Post
          Tobee... I wish our bills were not so high because our kids all live in the state. They could stay here and just pay utilities... but, with it being in NV and a large house the summer electric is like your winter! Moving to California in a few months and just nervous as all get out to leave this place. We wait and see.... seems like our life story lately.... waiting and waiting.....
          i hear you the "waiting" game.....and i can imagine the utilites out there in NV...being really high in the summer months.

i'm in calif right now...i have't been able to look at the market much out here on the prices, but i know unemployment is now. but SHOOT...i went to the grocery store and it as $5 for bread!!!!! well NOT 5,,,but $4.89 holy cow!!!

i know it seems like a long wait, but it has to come...at some point right?
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X