Bank of America Halts Foreclosures in All 50 States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stilltheone View Post
    No, we plan on staying for the time being. We have 3 kids and just aren't willing to rent an apartment. We're basically renting our home, but at least we get a home out of the deal!
    oh! then that makes sense. we knew we were going to leave there.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tiffanydawnn View Post
      LOL I feel absolutely NO guilt. I have been trying to do a workout since July 2009, before I had a single late. They made me wait until I missed a payment. That was in October. They lost my documents and switched negotiators so many times that I just gave up. Not to mention that my house in now $40K underwater. Not worth it!
      This is identical to our situation. Underwater 44k. Tried endlessly to seek relief while current -in 09 when hubs lost job. What a waste of time. Meanwhile I got buried deeper in debt / spent savings to stay current on the blood oath that is a mortgage note. A partner in our atty firm really wants to litigate the FC proceedings on our walked away house. Am not convinced it's worth it.

(I don't think a mortgage is a blood oath any longer. Stopped paying in May - sure the house has started to erode.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Comment

My mortgages weren't with the lenders who have halted foreclosures, but it was amazing to see the exact clockwork precision that the mortgage lenders went about lifting the stay and then going through the foreclosure process. They did things as soon as they could without delay. I always wondered how could they keep on top of all these filings and still file everything so promptly; with these robo signers I can see how it happened. This foreclosure precision is in sharp contract with the way they dealt with my short sell proposal. There was delay after delay, sending the same documents multiple times, and no one knew what was going on. In my case I was finally able to have them agree to a short sell, but this was 15 months after my initial request. But in the end it I didn't care much about the short sell since their delay caused me to file bk.
        Chapter 7 asset case
        Filed 1/8/10; 341 2/8/10 (10 minutes);
        Discharged 4/12/10; Closed 11/4/10

Comment

Originally posted by redhunter View Post
          My mortgages weren't with the lenders who have halted foreclosures, but it was amazing to see the exact clockwork precision that the mortgage lenders went about lifting the stay and then going through the foreclosure process. They did things as soon as they could without delay. I always wondered how could they keep on top of all these filings and still file everything so promptly; with these robo signers I can see how it happened. This foreclosure precision is in sharp contract with the way they dealt with my short sell proposal. There was delay after delay, sending the same documents multiple times, and no one knew what was going on. In my case I was finally able to have them agree to a short sell, but this was 15 months after my initial request. But in the end it I didn't care much about the short sell since their delay caused me to file bk.
          red...yes, it appears, perhaps that they foreclosured prior to all this mess starting. so you were lucky as far as i am concerned to get it done and over with already!!

good luck to you...can you throw some my way please!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X