Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relief of Stay in Florida

Hi,

My home has been in foreclosure since February. I filed BK chapt 7 on 9/30. Wells Fargo wants to lift the stay. Does this mean I should prepare to move soon?

Thanks for all of your help

I am Florida Middle and Wells Fargo requested and was granted relief of stay from my BK7 in December 09. I answered the complaint and havent heard anything since. Have you already been served? Did you answer the complaint?

Comment

I would not be moving until they made me, save save save. We are 3 months behind so far, all they do is send us modif papers in mail each month. (now they want to modify sure I do not believe them) we will live here until they throw us out. what did you answer in your complaint?
      chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Floridagail View Post
        I would not be moving until they made me, save save save. We are 3 months behind so far, all they do is send us modif papers in mail each month. (now they want to modify sure I do not believe them) we will live here until they throw us out. what did you answer in your complaint?
        Not really sure what was answered. My lawyer handled it all. I have a copy of it but its mainly all in lawyer speak...

Comment

Originally posted by Justpoor View Post
          Hi,

My home has been in foreclosure since February. I filed BK chapt 7 on 9/30. Wells Fargo wants to lift the stay. Does this mean I should prepare to move soon? Thanks for all of your help
          depends what you mean by 'Soon'?

since you've been in FC since Feb, you're a bit of the way along....but it is FL which is more backed up than any state in the country. ...and since FL is judicial FC's I would estimate you still have some months before you have to move. ..could even be 6 months or more. Wells Fargo getting the stay lifted just puts you back on the FC track, but it still could be awhile before sheriffs sale etc, imo.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X