Halting forclosures...what a joke!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halting forclosures...what a joke!!

We can't really believe that the big banks are halting forclosures to make sure that the paperwork is straight, can we?? This is a move for banks to get caugth up and unload some of that "shadow inventory." do you honestly think the banks give a damn about some messed up paperwork? 99% of people in forclosure either can't make the payments or can't catch up the back payments due anyway. So what difference does it make if they got evicted 1 month or 3 month earliy. I had a house on my street that sat empty for almost a year until someone bought it and cleaned it up. Never talked to the owner before he abandoned his property, but that would have been a great situation to save some money! Just typing out loud!

Originally posted by kriptik View Post
    We can't really believe that the big banks are halting forclosures to make sure that the paperwork is straight, can we?? This is a move for banks to get caugth up and unload some of that "shadow inventory." do you honestly think the banks give a damn about some messed up paperwork? 99% of people in forclosure either can't make the payments or can't catch up the back payments due anyway. So what difference does it make if they got evicted 1 month or 3 month earliy. I had a house on my street that sat empty for almost a year until someone bought it and cleaned it up. Never talked to the owner before he abandoned his property, but that would have been a great situation to save some money! Just typing out loud!

CHASE PLEASE TAKE MY HOUSE....i hear you loud and clear krip....but they ARE NOT taking MY old house. i have been trying since discharge to get them to foreclose...shoot it's been over 2 years and they will NOT do it...now i don't think it's the paperwork...nope...

i think it's the black mold....the new septic and well and leech fields that are needed...and don't forget the roof and the cracked foundation....OH!! don't forget the house now floods at least 3 times a year since the town changed the road....

they deserve it...we asked for help and would have kept the old broken down place...but NOPE they wanted it and we think they aren't foreclosing because who the HECK will buy a house that needs well over 200k worth of work on it??? it's value went from over 600k...to....right now being approx. 200k!!!

wow
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

It makes no difference the end result is just another foreclosure to add to the millions.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedGuns View Post
        It makes no difference the end result is just another foreclosure to add to the millions.

well, it does to me...i want my name off the deed!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedGuns View Post
          Well aren't we the Negative Ned!! I don't want a forclosure hung on me, just need a realistic option, like most folks!

Comment

I think it's just a massive PR tactic. The lenders want to look like they care about homeowners, so they'll pretend to research the robo-signing problem, and then -- if BOA is any indicator -- they will just come back a few weeks later and say, "Nope, we didn't find any problems, the foreclosures will continue as planned." Of course, they haven't had time to do a full investigation, but they think the public won't figure that out. They really do think we are idiots.

Who, me? Cynical?
            DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Originally posted by researchnerd View Post
              Who, me? Cynical?
              Naw, your eyes are open!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X