chase and ascension capital group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chase and ascension capital group

ch 7 was discharged in october. got a letter today that "the servicing of your account..... in connection with the property at ......will be provided by ascension capital group on behalf of jp morgan chase bank.

what does this mean timeline wise. no foreclosure paperwork has ever been filed. we are in ohio. anyone have experience
    thanks

Is chase using them because chase halted foreclosures and by using them they can start the process or is this who they use for the process regardless.

i have had chase serve me almost 3 years ago and still they haven't foreclosed...

i think it will depend on where you are in ohio which is "Judicial" state...meaning they must go via the a court service process....usually in that case you can even answer the summons if you get served go to court and get an extension.

we were served 2 years ago nov....and chase still has not moved to foreclose...however, we did vacate and then we surrendered the property in the bk. chase still appears to not know what each hand is doing...so it's a mess.

you should be fine for a while...at least if you intend to leave i would stay as long as you can and save as much as possible for your move!!

good luck and keep in touch!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks we were hoping to be able to stay thru end of may as we don't want the kids to have to change schools until next school year. dh is trying to transfer to fl I am just afraid that they are going to pick up speed and I will have to drive through west virginia in a blizzard.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X