top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank of America just sent me FORGED copies of the Promissory Note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely right Justbroke - add to that the fact that in FL judges are elected who need money for their campaigns...

Comment

For me, I see that "we" -- the people -- continually blame the banks for having a better lobby. However, we are the voters. We are the ultimate lobby. We need to review what our politicians and Judges have done EVERY YEAR WE VOTE. We need to review their individual record explicitly and make sure it aligns with our values and the law. For Judges, look to their decisions and opinions. For politicians, look to their voting record, or lack of a voting record!

Then, and only then, will there be change you can believe in. (Okay, I'm off my soapbox!)
      Last edited by justbroke; 06-17-2011, 08:52 AM.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You are quite right - you know how low the turnout in local elections are, especially!!!

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        For me, I see that "we" -- the people -- continually blame the banks for having a better lobby. However, we are the voters. We are the ultimate lobby. We need to review what our politicians and Judges have done EVERY YEAR WE VOTE. We need to review their record explicitly and make sure it aligns with our values and the law. For Judges, look to their decisions and opinions. For politicians, look to their voting record, or lack of a voting record!

Then, and only then, will there be change you can believe in. (Okay, I'm off my soapbox!)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X