Needing foreclosure info in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing foreclosure info in Arizona

Seeing if someone can help me of tell me where to go to find out info.
    My Bankruptcy was discharged October, 2011 at that time my home was in foreclosure, than I went through a trial modification process but the mortgage company decided they were not going to do the modification. Yesterday they sent me a letter to pay off past balance over due or my home would go back into foreclosure, it would resume where it was suspended and they would not have to notify me.
    So how do i find out when the foreclosure date is? How long I have to be out of my house? Someone told me they had friends come home one day and the locks were changed on there house. do they have to tell you anything or can they do that?
    I need a couple of months so I can save some money to pay a deposit on a rental..

If a trustee sale is already pending, pull your notice of sale. On it will be a phone number, a " trustee sale information line". Call the number, listen to the recorded instructions, enter your TS number and you will have your info. If you cannot find the number post who is doing the sale. Maybe I have a number for you. If no trustee sale is pending you will eventually get the notice via regular and certified mail.

Des.

Comment

Will the TS # stay the same? My sale was suspended while I went through bankruptcy and the trial modification.

Comment

Originally posted by cin6004 View Post
        Will the TS # stay the same? My sale was suspended while I went through bankruptcy and the trial modification.
        If your sale was postponed (not cancelled) the # stays the same. If it was cancelled the lender has to reset it and a new Notice will be sent.

Des.

Comment

Also if you are in Maricopa County you may be able to get some information from the Maricopa County Recorders website. When my house was foreclosed on I was not properly notified (I wasn't living in it at the time), but I was able to find the information on the sale from the county records website.

Comment

During our foreclosure in Az they changed trustees, but they notified us.
            From what we have seen in Az they will only change the locks IF they can determin that no one is living in the house.
            We left our house before we filed.
            The trustee that is handling your foreclosure should beable to tell you when the auction date is. But you should be given notice for everything that is happening. I know we had tons of letters during the foreclosure process and almost every letter had a duplicate.

Comment

Arizona gives you 91 days notice. The day after our notice of trustee sale was filed with the county recorder, the realtors started calling us wanting to help us short sale. Thats how we found out we had a sale date! Apparently the realtors find out before you do!

Later that week, we got a certified letter in the mail containing the notice of trustee sale. Nothing has been posted to our door (yet). Our auction date is 6/4/12.
              10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

AZNOName Are you moving out before your auction date or waiting to see what happens? Curious what to do. This sometimes gets hard as a single parent.

Comment

When we decided to file BK, we started looking for rentals, but then decided to wait it out. As soon as we got the auction notice, we started looking for rentals again. We've got 2 kids and 10 years worth of crap in our house, so I didn't want to wait until the last minute. Finding decent rentals is hard too. We wanted a nice place centrally located. Every place out there is either a postage stamp with a dirt backyard, or out in Vistancia or Surprise or on the edge of town...

We jumped on the perfect rental and offered a little more than they were asking to get our foot in the door. We've lost rentals before by acting too slowly. We got the keys last week, so we're slowly moving in
                  10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

Originally posted by AZNoName View Post
                    We jumped on the perfect rental. . . We got the keys last week, so we're slowly moving in
                    Congratulations. You are now taking the first steps to get past the bk and begin a "new life". Life is good.

Des

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X