Foreclosure of non- owner occupied 3-family house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greggy View Post

Question: The sewer taxes are due and I have been paying them, what happens if I dont pay the sewer tax?

Comment

Ok, the four months have passed since I received yhr dismissal from the court concerning my foreclosure.
      What would happen if I were to donate the property to a charity ? Do I understand that the lien follows the house, and the new" owners" would be liable for the note in order to own it? Can I do this? Has anyone heard of this ? Since the debt on the house was discharged in bankruptcy in 2010, and the house currently isn't in foreclosure , it seems possible to me( but I'm an idiot)
      Greggy

Comment

Nice outhouse, broke2011 !!!! Lol

Comment

Hi Everybody,
          Well its 2016 and I finally have a date set for the strict foreclosure of this 3 family non owner occupied house,, april 11 2016 !
          Will the foreclosure show up on my credit report , even though the mortgage was discharged with my chapter 7 in 2010?
          If it is, how can i get it removed or is it even possible to get foreclosure removed from credit report?
          Is there something I can do at the court date?
          Any and all help will help-- Would hate to have this "new" negative mark surface after 6 yrs post BK discharge!!

Thanks,
          Greggy

Comment

Went to court, gave the judge copy of my bk discharge , he reminded me that I am not liable for the debt , got the law date 07/05/3016

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X