Nationstar Mortgage LLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationstar Mortgage LLC

Just got a letter in the mail today from BOA. The letter stated that beginning February 16, 2013 Nationstar Mortgage LLC will be servicing my loan.

Has anyone already in the foreclosure process had this happen to them? Or, is this just another example of BOA's right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

I have scanned this letter and sent it to my foreclosure defense attorney. Haven't heard anything back yet.

What a trip.

Any feedback?

crazy stuff!

you're most likely correct one hand of boa doesn't know what's up. but nowadays it's so hard to tell what is going on and why these banks do what they do. if you are paying and staying or intend on leaving does it much matter to you who services the loan? unless you intend on attempting a loan mod?
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

My house was up for auction in September last year when Nationstar took over the mortgage from Aurora in July (2 months before auction)! I got a loan mod with Aurora, which was honored after I made a big stink with Nationstar who wanted me to start the process all over again.
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
        My house was up for auction in September last year when Nationstar took over the mortgage from Aurora in July (2 months before auction)! I got a loan mod with Aurora, which was honored after I made a big stink with Nationstar who wanted me to start the process all over again.
        Was your home foreclosed on by Nationstar or another servicer?

Comment

Foreclosed on by Aurora.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Actually, though, I don't think the foreclosure was finalized, but when I called Aurora in July, I got an automated recording saying that the sale date was in September.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X