Motion for Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion for Default

HOA foreclosed in March. BofA filed motion for default in May and hearing was August 7. All it says on the county website for the hearing is "Hearing Notes" "Free". What happens next? I hear there are now renters in the house renting from the HOA. What will happen to them?

Thanks!

What happens to the renters is up to the bank and/or whoever buys the house from the bank at foreclosure. It sounds like the house now belongs to the HOA (since it foreclosed) and will soon belong to the bank or whoever buys it at auction. Why do you care what happens to the renters? The home is no longer your problem.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yeah I don't care about the people living in the house. I am curious about the whole process from when the HOA foreclosed to the banks foreclosure and it's odd that the renters are friends of a friend. I don't care at all about them even if they are friends' friends, I am just curious, and that is all. I have read about HOA's doing this. For me, I just want it to be over. The only thing I care about is when my three year time starts to eventually purchase another house. I don't know if it started when the HOA foreclosed or if it starts when the bank forecloses.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X