Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experian credit report

log on my credit.com to get my Experian CR and got this

We are sorry, but we are unable to provide you with your free Credit.com account at this time.

Here's why:

For your free Credit.com account, we gather your credit information from Experian, the credit bureau. Experian tells us that they lack enough knowledge of recently reported credit activity for you, which is preventing them from calculating your credit score for the purposes of this account. Therefore, we will be unable to allow you to log in to your Credit.com account successfully until:
    1. you have at least one account that has been open for at least 6 months.
    2. AND you have at least one account with activity reported within the last 6 months.

If you find this to be incorrect, or if you would like to review or dispute your Experian credit file for inaccuracies, please

I in a ch 13 for 43 months with 17 more to go. Just trying to see were I at on Experian.

WE are going to start a HARP refi in 6 months , so I need to know about what my score is.

Does anybody know what I can do . I can't get any credit while in ch13.

PS all my accounts show in ch13 ,so none update.

Originally posted by mavric View Post
    Does anybody know what I can do.
    Yes. Instead of using a site that is trying to sell you a credit score and other products go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action to obtain the free annual credit report you are entitled to receive from each bureau.

You do not need to have recent credit usage to get copies of your credit reports.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I get the same thing from credit.com - started about 3 months after discharge. Funny thing is - my husband is able to log on and get his score, and his credit is the same as mine. I was able to pull both our reports from Experian after disputing some accounts, and everything looks ok. No rhyme nor reason as to why he can get a score and I can't.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's............ I was just wanting a ballpark score. Same thing happen to my wife [no EX score when the refi LO pulled a tri-merger credit report ] We are going to start the HARP refi again when my mortgage co Seterus gets my payment history straighten out . so I am just looking ahead. BTW got my free report but no score , Report looks good but no score.

Comment

If you want to see the score that lenders will use, you should get your FICO score at myfico. But, it is not free.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X