Help translate Pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help translate Pacer?

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked, I’ve tried searching to no avail.

Filed before the virus really took off, and my 341 had to be moved. Checked out of curiosity, and it says there’s been two objections. Hyperventilating a bit - I did not expect that to happen. I clicked on the grey circles, yet no further information displays. I’d like to see which companies objected. Is that not allowed?

Also, I assume “terminated” is a good thing? That it was thrown out? If one was, then the other probably will be too, right?

I tried to add a screenshot, it won’t let me.

Objections are normal. What chapter of bankruptcy did you file?

Terminated just means that whatever was required for that particular task, was completed.

Also, don't stay clicking around on everything in PACER. You could run up a large bill if you're not careful, but most people manage it well enough so that they don't run up a bill. Take screen shots, download, or print off to a PDF file of anything that you do look at.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X