Does it matter what is on credit cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it matter what is on credit cards

Concerned as in the past 2 years I purchased jewelry. It will be an asset but the value I can get for it is like a tenth of what I paid as only give gold value. But it shows lots of money charged on my cc and concerned because the jewelry is all I purchased on my card

How much money are we talking about? Have any payments been made toward this debt? Is this a dedicated jewelry store credit card, or is this a Visa/MasterCard/Discover type card? Remember that corporate-owned creditors are not idiots. They aren't going to file an AP unless there is clear evidence of fraud, and the dollar amount is large enough to justify the expense. So if we are talking a few thousand dollars spent on jewelry for your significant other, I wouldn't worry too much--especially if some payments were made. Also, be aware that some store credit cards claim to have a "security interest" in the merchandise charged to the card, and will use this so-called "security interest" as an excuse to hassle you for payment once the bankruptcy is discharged.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X