Bankruptcy Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy Mail

Anyone notice how all mail that comes from trustee or anything regarding bankruptcy is the furthest thing from discrete? It has crap ALL OVER the outside that says TRUSTEE and OFFICIAL BUSINESS from UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT. I’m like bruh…🙄😂

I was more embarrassed by my mailman seeing all of the debt law firm mailers and the mail from well known collection agencies like Portfolio and Midland.

Comment

I was going to ask this ...so everything comes from a bankruptcy court? And not a local Court? I guess the only way you could stop this is with a PO box? Has anyone tried this?

Comment

It’s mostly the Trustees office. I was just kidding but did notice what I posted about, how it’s all stamped and labeled very non discreetly on the outside of the envelopes. I don’t really care enough GH to go through the trouble of getting a PO Box!

Originally posted by Gixermeup View Post
        I was going to ask this ...so everything comes from a bankruptcy court? And not a local Court? I guess the only way you could stop this is with a PO box? Has anyone tried this?

Comment

I doubt the mail carriers even process what’s on the return address section of the letters to notice. Ours in my area are usually just on the phone the whole time they’re distributing mail.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X