How llng does it take to get a discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How llng does it take to get a discharge

Just had my meeting with the creditors and wondering how long it takes to discharge after that meeting if everything goes well thank you

The discharge will come, with all due haste, after 60 days have elapsed from the date of your first scheduled Meeting of Creditors (the 341 meeting). So it will come on day 61 or sometime shortly after that.

Some parts of California, more specifically the "Inland Empire" within the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of California, is known to be a little slow in issuing the discharge. But, it will come.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I’m in IL and like clockwork it was on the 61st day (I believe the 63rd because it fell on a weekend or something like that). the PACER status updated and then the next day I got my actual letter. I believe I got the efile notification first, which makes sense. It felt like eternity waiting for it, but looking back it doesn’t feel that way.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X