Blankrupter Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blankrupter Software

I did a few searches and didn't seem to find anything on the site about this software. I was reading my NOLO Ch 7 book today and they suggested some software from Blumberg called Blankrupter. Its software that is supposed to fill out the forms for you, so in cases where you have the same info going on multiple forms, theres no way to mess it up. Anyone ever heard of it? Good, bad, ugly? I figure since its in the NOLO book, it must be decent

Oh yeah, here's a link to the software:

(X) - Filed Chap 7 - 11.14.2007
    (X) - Free and Clear - 2.22.2008
    PreBK Scores - 467/428/434 (11/22/2007)
    PostBK Scores - 571/604/583 (3/15/2008) - Rebuilding Begins!

Originally posted by jbr12 View Post
    I did a few searches and didn't seem to find anything on the site about this software. I was reading my NOLO Ch 7 book today and they suggested some software from Blumberg called Blankrupter. Its software that is supposed to fill out the forms for you, so in cases where you have the same info going on multiple forms, theres no way to mess it up. Anyone ever heard of it? Good, bad, ugly? I figure since its in the NOLO book, it must be decent

Oh yeah, here's a link to the software:

http://www.blumberg.com/bankruptcy
    Considering that this software costs a single user $750.00, I can't imagine that anyone here will be interested even if this software is the most fabulous thing since sliced bread! It's meant for use in bankruptcy lawyer offices, not for individual consumers.

There's a good (and FREE!) online "practice" means test at http://www.legalconsumer.com/bankrup...0801#QuickTest - just change the zip code at the top of the page to your own. Happy calculating (and remember that only your lawyer's version really counts!)
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

That $750 is only if you want a CD mailed to you. I'm guessing they are assuming you are a lawyer or something if you do that. If you download it instead, its only $50. The greatest thing I can find about this product is it will even take the means test, take the standards for your area, apply them and fill out your forms... I'm filing Pro Se, so I'm looking for anything I can use to cut down the chance of mistakes. I will most likely just fill out the PDF forms normally and print them off and turn them in, but I just wanted to know what other's opinions of this software was
      (X) - Filed Chap 7 - 11.14.2007
      (X) - Free and Clear - 2.22.2008
      PreBK Scores - 467/428/434 (11/22/2007)
      PostBK Scores - 571/604/583 (3/15/2008) - Rebuilding Begins!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X