Credit Monitoring Agencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Monitoring Agencies

I am looking to start moitoring my credit. Does anyone know the best and most cost effective company to sign up with?
    Thankee.

Costco has an amazing deal starting as low as $7.50 per month that lets you pull all three reports every month. It's $9.49 a month for regular members and $7.49 for Executive members. It's through Identity Guard and I was very happy with the service for the time I used it.

Service includes:

• 3-in-1 credit report & 3 credit scores
    • 3-bureau credit monitoring & alerts
    • Monthly credit report & score
    • Online tools & resources

It looks like the service is available directly from the Identity Guard website but the price is higher and the reports can only be pulled quarterly.
    Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

But you can only get one pull per month? That doesn't sound like an amazing deal to me, I can get all 3 reports directly from the bureaus for free once per month.

Comment

That looked like a good one but at the end it said not in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn View Post
          But you can only get one pull per month? That doesn't sound like an amazing deal to me, I can get all 3 reports directly from the bureaus for free once per month.
          How can that be done?

The only free reports I know about are once per year. More only if you apply for credit and then only from one agency. I know I can buy a report direclty from each agency but it would cost $15 or $20 total each time.

What's the secret? I'd sure love to be able to do it for free.
          Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

once you get your free annual report, you will get a free updated copy of your report every 30 days if you have disputed at least one item on the report....
            Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X