After the Gold rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the Gold rush

It's now two years after the fact. Credit scores still in the toilet. Proceeding with a federal lawsuit against a mortgage company and the credit bureaus that believe them. I never had a mortgage with this company, they have ruined my scores. And a company named BCS inc out of denver colorado is another one.
    Avoid this company. for 215.00 they have dropped my credit scores by 68 points in may alone. They will not take anything off your reports. I'm leaning towards changing my name and starting over. I'm ready to give up. I went through a BK7, lost everything and I can't get out of the toilet. Paying car payment on time, credit cards on time. Still can't get away from the mafia. Any ideas would be great. Snagglepus

I have moved your thread here as it will receive answers to your questions. The General Talk section is for non-bankruptcy realted talk.
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Can you please explain...what did you pay 215 for? Also, glad you found us. Take a deep breathe and relax. The hard part is over. You have filed and its done. Now you have to work on your credit and its not easy. Give us more info about the mortgage co. and we'll go from there.
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X