Wouldn�t it be great if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn�t it be great if

Actually, CAG, it's not that big a deal because most large credit card companies get notified electronically by the court anyway: they sign up for the notification system voluntarily. You would still have to list every address you have for them in your matrix to cover YOUR butt, so they can't come back and say they weren't notified.

As for the sticky, well, do YOU feel like putting it together? If you're willing to put in the work maybe one of the mods will "sticky" the post for you. But if it ceases to be such a good idea if you're the one who has to do it... *cough*. Nuff said.
    Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

AMEN TO THAT....................

Can you imagine HOW LONG that list would be??? lol
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

ANY MEMBER knew of an active address, THEY

Comment

I hear what you're saying, but maintaining an accurate list would be very difficult if not impossible. Companies are changing their addresses all the time. Companies are purchasing other companies all the time. Companies have different addresses for different types of credit card accounts, like some might have an address for student cards, and another for gold cards, etc. If anyone grabbed the wrong address, they could have an item not discharged due to improper notification unless they wanted to reopen.
          Filed: 03/31/08 341: 05/15/08 Discharge: 07/15/08
          Do yourself a favor. Check everything I say with a bankruptcy attorney. Most attorneys will even provide a free initial consultation. In fact, it's your life, so check everything anyone says (including your attorney) for yourself!

Comment

some even have different addresses for different last names....i.e. A-F, G-k, etc..
            Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Good Suggestion Cag, just not very feasiable.......
              Too many companies with too many different addresses per company......

Nice thought though............
              Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X