Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mozilla?

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
    I was able to access the Tactical Bankruptcy Manual last night by using Internet Explorer...I have been using Mozilla and they don't let a lot of stuff by...
    I have firefox/mozilla and opened it with adobe acrobat PDF

I think all you need to do is go into preferences and allow downloads somewhere.

Oh thanks, I am going to totally read this all week long and then make another appointment to see my lawyer.
    Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

All I can say is OH my God. I can't believe what can be considered fraud. Losing your job after charging is considered fraud? Isn't loss of income one of the reasons why people file bankruptcy? I am scared now because that is my reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ldsmedia View Post
        All I can say is OH my God. I can't believe what can be considered fraud. Losing your job after charging is considered fraud? Isn't loss of income one of the reasons why people file bankruptcy? I am scared now because that is my reason.
        Filing Chapter 7 in a month or two. Remember the Golden rule: He who has the gold rules

Comment

alot of great information. thanks

Comment

that's cool information....
            Thank you!

If I have money on my checking-savings account around $3000-4000, and I am gonna file around june and july2010, can I use for anything like; cash the money out, food, yoga, pay a gym for the whole year or by a used car? how long do I have to spend the money until I file BK?

Comment

I have been paying the cable and the cell phone for me and my girlfriend; we live together and she knows that I am strugling with the credit cards; because she knows that the most of my debts I spend on her; when she was getting her masters and teach education certificate; so I support us with the CC. Now she is paying the rent and pretty much everything; and she is giving me cash for the cable and cell phone. But I saving the cash that she is giving me because I don't know hows gonna be my checking account near the BK.
              I didnt tell her yet about the BK.

In this situation do you guys know if they can do anything against me should I tell that to the lawyer or not

PS. I am still networking and looking for a lawyer to get some answers!

Comment

Even though this is for another state and outdated a bit, it's really proven to be a great resource. Thank you for posting!
                Filed Chapter 7 on 2/22/11, 341 meeting held 3/30/11, relief of stay on foreclosure 4/12/11, relief of stay on auto 5/17/11, Discharge on 6/6/11!

Comment

Thanks..............really nice information. Hope this will going to help me.

Comment

It is very nice of you to provide it. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Informative PDF! many thanks for sharing, I downloaded it and read every line.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X