top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I being nuerotic and will it raise flags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in Pasadena.

I just got the 2007 taxes done and will turn them into my attorney tomorrow.

I will keep you all posted.

On the gross income it looks like I am well above the median, on the net after interest and business expenses it looks like I should be living in a cardboard box but I don't know what the attorney has in mind.
    Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

I was wondering about that, same here. WELL above median for Northern Ca and a family of 4, but after expenses, both business and personal we are at or even below. So how does that work?

We haven't finished out 2007 taxes, still sorting piles.

Good luck tomorrow Lajazz!

Comment

I would not use ebay as a guideline. I would use thrift shop value and penny saver value...maybe garage sale value. What would you get for it if you had to put it in your front yard tomorrow......ebay values can be very high and imo doesn't not reflect the required valuation.
        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLou View Post
          I would not use ebay as a guideline.
          I agree with this 100%. Ebay prices are WAY beyond what I would ever pay at a garage sale. I am a cheap skate though. The attorney was very impressed as I explained to him how I came up with my values and I said " Its what I would pay for my own stuff at a garage sale"

I never realized how much junk I had!
          5/29 Filed 7~ 341-on 6/24
          8/27-DISCHARGED
          11/2 - CLOSED
          EQ-604 EX-605 TU-560 ~4.5 months after discharge

Comment

I used Ebay as a guideline for pricing some of my stuff. It especially came in handy when pricing my T.V. and my computer. I took the highest price I could find and as well the lowest and tried to find several in between and averaged them to come to a final value. This value ended up being pretty reasonable. As far as most of my other household items, I bought them at yard/garage/estate/thrift stores sales to begin with so I just tried to remember how much I spent on them to begin with and how long ago to come up with what I thought was a fair value. By the time I was finished my list looked like I went shopping at a dollar store
            Filed 07/31/08
            341 Meeting 09/04/08
            Discharged: 11/20/08
            Closed: 11/24/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X