top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know of a good rent to own company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of a good rent to own company?

I came across this website, and was wondering if they are legitimate? Since we may have some problems getting a rental after our bk7 and foreclosure, and since rent is just as expensive as buying, I was thinking about going in the direction of a lease to own, preferably with a homebuilder. Anyone know of a site I can visit for lease to own properties with builders? Thanks!

renttoownrealestate.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, renttoownrealestate.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I don't know if it is legit but that site was too busy for my eyes to look at.

Comment

I wouldn't touch rent to own with a 10ft pole. That's just my opinion. Too much money to risk!!
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Yeah... and that website creeps me out a little. It screams rip off to me.
        FILED!: August 11, 2008 * Pre-Filing Fico Score - 643 * 341: October 8, 2008 * Last Day for Objections: December 7, 2008
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Comment

Thanks, everyone. *sigh.* I guess we'll just start looking for rentals in January and hope for the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie86 View Post
            Yeah... and that website creeps me out a little. It screams rip off to me.
            No doubt, stay far away.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X