Help Navigating PACER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Navigating PACER

I have a question for all you PACER gurus out there. I was playing around on PACER and cannot find anything useful. I was looking for where any objections would be and what progress the case is making. Does anyone know what links to go to for this information? Many Thanks!!!
    9/03/08...Chapter 7 Filed
    10/06/08...341 Meeting Done!!! No Objections
    12/08/2008...Case Discharged and Closed!!!

If you're talking about your personal case, then you perform a Query. Then you type in your Case Number or, better yet, type in your SSN into the box labeled as such.

Then a screen with varying info will come up. You need to be looking at the Docket/Documents to see what's going on and what papers have been filed. A new screen will pop up, just take the defaults and click Run Query.

The names of the Documents will be in the Description column. You can view them by clocking the Docket Document No. (on the left). NOTE: It costs $0.08 per page to view documents.

There's a PACER sticky somewhere on this site. Search for PACER.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hi Redlight, here is the link to the PACER sticky:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! Now it's back to PACER.
        9/03/08...Chapter 7 Filed
        10/06/08...341 Meeting Done!!! No Objections
        12/08/2008...Case Discharged and Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X