OMG these calls are starting to drive me cookoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG these calls are starting to drive me cookoo

I usually get calls on my cell every hour sometimes alittle more, but today???Every freakin 10 min. this one number shows up.. BoA even left a text and a voicemail today. I finally had to turn the phone off. I do have a new home number so no one knows that thank goodness.
    This feels like harassment.

i know what you are experiencing

i know the feeling. national enterprise system which is a collector that has my bofa account calls me at least 5-7 times per day on my cell phone. their phone number shows up as unavailable so the easiest thing for me to do is pick up and hang up so they can't leave a message.

Comment

Have the cell phone vibrate for numbers you don't want to speak to.
      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Most cell phones have a block that only allow certain numbers through. Investigate your options and use them. For your home phone hopefully you have caller ID. You don't have to answer any call from a number that you do not recognize or think is a creditor.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Thanks guys I usually have it on vibrate unfortunately its also my number I use for my Monavie business so I have to keep looking at it. I did notice a "lock" feature on the options. Wonder what that means. I'll look for my manual and see what that means and if that or the vibrate for only those numbers will work..
          Thanks again
          If I do use the block option, I thought it was important for them to at least beable to know you have avoicemail to get a hold of me..Wonder what happens to the call when its blocked...

Comment

How do you block certain phone numbers to your cell phone? I can't figure it out....
            Filed C7 12-09-08
            Discharged 5-15-09

Comment

Do these credit cards continue to call you after you explain you are unable to pay this month? If so what do they say? It seems to me that if you explain you are not going to pay this month that would be the end of it.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by dealingsdone View Post
                Do these credit cards continue to call you after you explain you are unable to pay this month? If so what do they say? It seems to me that if you explain you are not going to pay this month that would be the end of it.

Thanks,

LOL! Wouldn't that be nice!!! You tell them you can't pay and they just get more aggressive.
                Filed Ch. 7 (no asset): 12/30/2008
                341 Meeting: 01/26/2009
                Last Date for Objections: 03/27/2009
                Discharged & Closed: 03/30/2009

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
                  I usually get calls on my cell every hour sometimes alittle more, but today???Every freakin 10 min. this one number shows up.. BoA even left a text and a voicemail today. I finally had to turn the phone off. I do have a new home number so no one knows that thank goodness.
                  This feels like harassment.
                  Ready.. Did you ever try my script? Do you have an attorney?

Look under recording collection calls for my script. I scare them or tell them I am recording so they document it.

Comment

Originally posted by kaliangel08 View Post
                    i know the feeling. national enterprise system which is a collector that has my bofa account calls me at least 5-7 times per day on my cell phone. their phone number shows up as unavailable so the easiest thing for me to do is pick up and hang up so they can't leave a message.
                    That's what I use to do at work when they were call the time. Though, even when I let it ring 4 times they never left a message unless it came up "card services" for BOA and even Chase.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X