is the means test on consumerlegal.com good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the means test on consumerlegal.com good

How accurate is the means test on consumerlegal.com?

it seems dead on when i take the 22a manually. Any other thoughts? I like to use it to change scenarios.

Anyone taken the online test anywhere else?

Comment

That one is okay. However, I found some of the data for Chapter 13 filers who need to use Form B22C to calculate their disposable monthly income. (For example, the current out-of-pocket "medical" deduction per person is $28, but I think that site uses $26 or $24.)

The data probably hasn't even been updated based on the latest 10/1/2008 data from the US Trustee.

However, it's pretty close.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I assume you mean http://www.legalconsumer.com/, and yes it is probably the best online means test out there. It is based on the official 22A form, and is up-to-date with all of the latest IRS figures
        Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
        341 Meeting - 08/13/08
        DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
        CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

Actually, having looked at it just now... it does in fact have the 10/1/2008 numbers in it!

I would say, it's the best on-line means test.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

yes laurannm that is what i meant LOL oops

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X