Happy New Years to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Years to me!

I just checked Pacer and found that my Chapter 7 closed on Dec. 29th! Woo-Hoo -- I can start off the New Year getting my finances fresh!

Congratulations. Don't party too hard.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats neighbor,, my case closed the same day as well. I'm glad to start the new year off right, I hope your new year is great!
      9/5/2008 Chapter 7 Filed
      10/14/2008 341 Hearing held
      12/16/2008 Discharge granted!
      12/29/08 Case Closed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim in MN View Post
        I just checked Pacer and found that my Chapter 7 closed on Dec. 29th! Woo-Hoo -- I can start off the New Year getting my finances fresh!

We may all want to rethink the "Woo Hoo" upon discharge. It didn't do WaMu much good.

Just kidding!

Congrats!!!
        The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Congrats and our semi official Dance of Victory.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim in MN View Post
            What a relief for you! Congratulations!
            02/05/09 Filed BK7
            03/11/09 341 Hearing
            05/20/09 Discharged!

Comment

Congrats!
              Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
              341 Meeting: 1/7/09
              Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
              Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

HAPPY DANCE!!!

LOVE THOSE HAMSTERS!!

Comment

Every time I whisp by a thread and see that link, I GOT to play it. When I do I think of all those who have a new start, I smile. I then think of all those scared to death as most of us were and enjoy aiding others so much more. This place is a virtual blessing for those in need and those who it pleases to help others. 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X