wouldnt you know it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldnt you know it..

im surrendering my house in the bk and have moved to a place i like a lot more than the siberia i was living in.. renting with all the forclosures is scaring me a bit though..

now, on the news it looks like obama is going to do a lot for home owners, to make things more affordable... wouldnt you know it... i hope i dont regret giving up my place..

i have to admit, that im getting cold feet a little... when i owned my own place, it was safe for my cats to roam on my 3 acres... now i have an old phart from hell for a neighbor... i could have struggled along for a few more years and played it safe, but im kind of impulsive...

i guess its kind of late in the game for cold feet, as ive already moved and payed the lawyer most of his money..

i did enjoy riding my motorcycle down A1A today, it was beautiful... but darn if the motorcycle doesnt have to go too.. i must have bad kharma.
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Many people don't agree with me, but the new Administration will not do that much more than is already available! The Obama administration already (on their site) stated that cramdowns outside the Bankruptcy process are not on the table. Also, there are going to be so many provisions attached to any new cramdown provision, that few will qualify for it or want it... like the reverse cramdown provision.

I think anyone who filed prior to any new legislation, should have done it when they did. You can't wait, hoping and praying that the end-all is going to come about. Congress is who actually sets the rules, and while they are amendable to some changes... which they couldn't even pass the last time... it won't be as corrective as people seem to believe it will be.

The new plan will not stop foreclosures. Foreclosures will still happen. People will still lose their homes. This is because the affordability factor is the most important.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X