No announcement yet.

$3,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! Oops!! I was going to deposit $1,000,000.00 but just noticed I meant $3,000,000.00 (See original title) would be deposited into your checking account.

AND remember, it's TAX FREE!!!!! Spend it anyway you want, but you must use it or at least prepare to use it by the 7th day or it's ALL withdrawn from your account.

I love the answer about opening a trust. Now, that is clever, very clever.
    Filed March 2009

Comment

Now 3 Million is a whole other story......I don't think I could drink that much Corona!
      "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
      Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
      341 Hearing March 4th 2010
      Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

Me too!
        Filed March 2009

Comment

I would transfer it immediately to an overseas bank account except for money I would need to buy an airline ticket and a few thousand in spending money.
          Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Ohhhh how I wish I wish I wish it comes true! (Talking to my Magic Eight Ball) LOL!

Does anyone want to join me on my private island?

Ohh- it can't hurt to dream right?

Filed March 2009

Comment

1. Pay off my $22k in student loans, since I'm still stuck with those.
              2. Buy a reasonable house -- nothing too fancy. I'm not picky, after spending my entire adult life in apartments. Something less than $250k will do me just fine.
              3. Give to a couple of family members that could really use some help.
              4. Save the remainder in an interest-bearing account.

Most importantly, I would keep working, and so would my fiancee.
              Chapter 7 Filed: 12/22/08
              341 Meeting: 1/22/09
              Discharged and Closed: 3/24/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X