Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found some % coupons for the Nolo book

Hope these work

Thanks for posting the link! We're buying both the New Bankruptcy and Filing Chapter 7 in eBook format. With the coupon code, we're paying $10.98 for both of them!
    27 May 09: File Ch7
    6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
    6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
    6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

Comment

How do you use the coupon codes?

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieBK View Post
        Thanks for posting the link! We're buying both the New Bankruptcy and Filing Chapter 7 in eBook format. With the coupon code, we're paying $10.98 for both of them!
        That's wonderful! Where were these coupons when we needed them?!
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Your welcome

Originally posted by SuzieBK View Post
          I think you just use the code on the coupon when purchasing it..there will probably be a space for promo codes..
          good luck

Comment

Seemed to work. I feel a little bad about cheating Nolo, but then I bought three products and they gave me free shipping anyway.
            Filing for parents: Dad w/ dementia, mother working at 71, 3 special needs g'kids
            Rental property equity: $100,000, Consumer debt: $120,000
            First meeting with attorney 12/16/08
            Upshot: 60 mo plan, ~80% payback, rentals to trust & mom retires!

Comment

It's not cheating them. They put the code out there and have no restrictions on who can use it. For an eBook, once it's created there are no further costs associated with it (unlike printing where there are manufacturing, shipping, and storage costs), so they should have low, low prices.
              27 May 09: File Ch7
              6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
              6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
              6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

Comment

[post deleted by moderator]
                Last edited by lrprn; 03-20-2009, 10:09 PM. Reason: promoted bk business with live link that is unreliable

Comment

Originally posted by dwight View Post
                  [post deleted by moderator]
                  The content of this post was deleted because you recommended an online business filing Ch 7 cases for a misleadingly low price that is known to be unreliable.

Dwight, we protect our members here as best we can from unreliable or unproven financial companies who could take advantage of them at a very vulnerable financial time. In the future please do not include links to sites like the one you posted here unless you have personal experience with them. I also removed the url of another unproven company you posted in another one of your replies on another thread as well.

We appreciate your participation in the forum and hope your helpful replies without the offending urls will continue forward from here. Thanks.
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget