Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the end is in sight

Just turned in to my attorney the following:

My Schedule C with all the reciepts to back everything up.

My new means test

My new schedule J

My new schedule I

The TT has already asked for two years of all bank statements, 1099's to correlate deposits, one year of pay stubs, one years proof that I pay my own health insurance, one years proof of childcare expenses, copies of my lawsuit, copies of all my IRA statements going back three years to prove that my lawsuit is for IRA money and have now asked me to document how I calculated my 2008 taxes since I cannot file yet without an outstanding K-1 that I may not get until September of this year.

Well...............I cannot think of anything else that they would need other than CC statements for two years which I have.

We have three issues that they can pick on but we are ready to defend the positions that we have taken and my attorney thinks that we will be OK.

By the way, I have no assets other than my house which is worth what I owe, not so much more debt than what I see on the forum and while above the means, MUCH lower income in 08 than 07 and 06 so I guess its just a nosy USTT looking around.

My attorney said that the TT and the USTT may just be playing good cop bad cop to see if they can find anything. The USTT has been very nice but official nonetheless. The TT has not had too many questions.

Sheeesh, I am exausted.
    Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Wow... i think that's the most paper a Trustee has ever asked for in a consumer Chapter 7/13.

I would be exhausted too.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Just keeping you updated

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      Wow... i think that's the most paper a Trustee has ever asked for in a consumer Chapter 7/13.

I would be exhausted too.
      Well, it is almost 1:00 AM and I just finished putting together the information that the TT wants.

She is trying to assert that since for the last year I have been paying the minimum amount on my home instead of the fully amortized amount that the figure on the means test should be what I have paid over the last 6 months, not what I am contractually bound to pay to fully amortize.

My attorney said to show her a letter I got adjusting my payment upwards every year when I do this and he will claim that throwing me into a 13 would be unjust as would definitely HAVE to pay the minimum then.

If they don't allow this them I will fall under the disposable income by a mere $78 but my attorney will then try to claim another car exemption since if a car is 6 years old and has 75,000 miles there is some sort of expense deduction.

My car is 6 years old but was bought when it was 5 years old. He's gonnna claim that it was originaly sold to the FIRST buyer 6 years ago.

I gotta love him, he's looking for every angle.

I will keep you all posted.
      Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X