Citibank CS Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Citibank CS Rep

I called Citibank to discontinue my payment plan with them and give them my lawyer's contact info. (I'll be doing this in writing as well.) The CS rep said that my attorney needs to contact them within 30 days. I repeated that back to her because from all I've read on here, I thought that the CC companies do the contacting.

I'll pass along this request to my lawyer of course as I'll be making my next payment soon anyway. It just sounded odd to me.

No It's not accurate and your Attorney most likely will not be calling them.

Personally, I wouldn't be calling any of my Creditors and giving them my Attorney's name & phone #. I would wait for them to call Me and yes, they will call once you quit paying them.

Make sure you have copies of your Credit Card Statements. I didn't for Wal-Mart and went online and downloaded them from the time We stopped the Paperless Statements until when we quit paying last Sept.

I keep saying I, when in fact, my DH will be filing also; however, he is usually gone from Sun. am - Fri. pm and I am home all the time.

I read on one of your posts something about you are still paying on one credit card. We had a credit card I had a $3,500 balance transfer on to get a better interest rate, and our Attorney said make 3 payments & add a bit to each payment, then stop paying.

Our Attorney is paid in full, but we will not be filing until 9/30/09 as I need to let some monies from Feb. drop off as it is considered income and we want to file a Chapter 7.

Luci

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X