Referral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Referral

I live in Dallas, Between me and my wife, we make about 74k, we have accumulated around 84k in unsecured debt. I checked out the means test on http://www.legalconsumer.com/bankruptcy. I didn't meet the chapter 7 requirements, but would like to know how much i should expect to pay on a chapter 13. we have a family of 3. we have 2 vehicle payments around 900.00, and a 950.00 mortgage payment. everything else is average expenses. Also can someone please give me a good referral for a lawyer in Dallas area.
    Thanks,

How much were you over on the means test?
    6/30/2009 Filed Ch. 7
    10/06/2009 Discharged
    01/24/2011 Closed

Comment

Line 51 = 23,280, and Line 54 = 21,000.. so just missed it by 2300

Comment

Originally posted by netzilla View Post
        Also can someone please give me a good referral for a lawyer in Dallas area.
        Thanks,
        Go to www.nacba.org for a referral. These are attorneys who are dedicated to representing the interests of consumer debtors.
        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

now im not sure if they will allow the credit card companies and one of my unsecured loans to include all their taxes and fees.. if they do.. that might push me closer to chptr 7

Comment

So you have $2300 per month in disposable income? Make sure you include all medical items including band aids..tylenol..hemorrhoid cream..or what ever else you can think of. Life insurance for both parents is another expense to consider.
            6/30/2009 Filed Ch. 7
            10/06/2009 Discharged
            01/24/2011 Closed

Comment

actually i have only 388 a month disposable on line 50. The amount on line 51 is my disposable income over 60 months. 23k. Line 54 is the Threshold debt payment (25% of Debt)

Comment

Last edited by bk2803; 08-05-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X