explain please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question explain please...

Okay the bank we had the travel trailer with got a release to get the trailer back. We choosen not to keep it.

My questions are:

How long will/does it take for the bank to come for the trailer?

Will they call us before they come for it or just come hook up and leave without keys?

Should I call the bank and set up a pick up/drop off?

We owe over $9,000 and they have it valued at $6,500 will we owe the difference?

We are a Chap 7 in Northern Ohio.
    ~~~~~
    Thanks for answers and help.

you leave the keys somewhere like in the cab if it has a dash panel somewere. They come when they want. They will not tell you when.

Comment

Well then I will get everything out of it. Should we call them and make arrangements to drop it off? Any idea how long it will take them to pick up the trailer?

Comment

Just call and arrange a pickup time.
        Any deficency balance is unsecured debt and is discharged in your bk.

Comment

I guess the Atty tried to reach the bank but the bank instead spent $150 to file the stay. Which wasn't needed since we stated we would turn in the trailer.
          So a little birdie told me to just let the whole dang thing sit and let the bank do the work since they don't return the calls.

So wishing for 10/23 to arrive. that will be the 60 days.

Comment

Just remember, many districts are so busy it takes longer than 60 days. That's just a number. Look at our dates below.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X