X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justbroke's Top 10

Justbroke's Top 10 Ways To Annoy the Panel Trustee

10. Bring your non-exempt firearms to the 341 Meeting

9. Tell them you know swampwhiz took that exemption (or try to exempt any model of SAAB)

8. Showing up without your photo-ID and/or proof of SSN, or pull your SS card out of your Metallic embossed Gucci satchel

7. Answering "no", to the question "Did you read the petition, schedules, statements, and related documents before you signed them?"

6. Bringing a crying, unchanged baby to the 341 Meeting, and asking the Trustee if they could "hold" the infant, while you dig through your folder for some requested information

5. Tell them you personally know the U.S. Trustee

4. Not sending in the required documents within 7 days of the 341 Meeting

3. Argue with your attorney, right at the "table"

2. Claiming, on Schedule B, that you have $0 in the bank while handing the Trustee two years of income tax returns that show income that is five times what s/he makes in a year

and the #1 way to annoy the Trustee...

1. Tell them that you are pro se, and have no attorney!

(NOTICE: This is humor, although almost all of the items listed above will certainly frustrate and annoy the Trustee.)
    Last edited by justbroke; 11-12-2009, 08:11 AM.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

this post made me smile, but it certainly would not make most panel trustees happy!

Thanks for sending in some humor though
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Thanks for making me laugh!! We all need that
      Stopped paying CC: September 2009 ; Retained attorney: 9/9/2009; Filed Chap 7: January 18, 2010; 341 Meeting: March 9, 2010; Discharged and Closed: April 29, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Justbroke's Top 10 Ways To Annoy the Panel Trustee

10. Bring your non-exempt firearms to the 341 Meeting

9. Tell them you know swampwhiz took that exemption

8. Showing up without your photo-ID and/or proof of SSN

7. Answering "no", to the question "Did you read the petition, schedules, statements, and related documents before you signed them?"

6. Bringing a crying, unchanged baby to the 341 Meeting, and asking the Trustee if they could "hold" the infant, while you dig through your folder for some requested information

5. Tell them you personally know the U.S. Trustee

4. Not sending in the required documents within 7 days of the 341 Meeting

3. Argue with your attorney, right at the "table"

2. Claiming, on Schedule B, that you have $0 in the bank

and the #1 way to annoy the Trustee...

1. Tell them that you are pro se, and have no attorney!

(NOTICE: This is humor, although almost all of the items listed above will certainly frustrate and annoy the Trustee.)
        This is great!

I want to add a few more:

1. Pull your ss card out of your Metallic embossed Gucci satchel.

2. Hand the Trustee two years of income tax returns that show income that is five times what he makes in a year.

3. As HakunaMatata and I can attest to, try to exempt any model of Saab.

4. Forget to turn your cell phone off and make sure your ringer is some really loud thrash metal song.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
          I want to add a few more:

1. Pull your ss card out of your Metallic embossed Gucci satchel.

2. Hand the Trustee two years of income tax returns that show income that is five times what he makes in a year.

3. As HakunaMatata and I can attest to, try to exempt any model of Saab.

4. Forget to turn your cell phone off and make sure your ringer is some really loud thrash metal song.
          Nice! I like them! I worked 3 of them in.
          Last edited by justbroke; 11-12-2009, 08:12 AM.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
            Pull your ss card out of your Metallic embossed Gucci satchel.......
            .......using the arm that you wear your rolex on.
            Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

MY two cents: If you are a guy, respond to any question with "gotcha Dude". If gal, "Like Yeah".

'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

If the Trustee happens to wish you "good luck", invite him/her to join you in celebratory festivities at your local Five Diamond restaurant. Don't forget to mention you will be footing the bill and the time the limo will pick him/her up.

JB-
                *Removing splattered coffee from screen*
                This is classic! I couldn't successfully live without humor and sarcasm! Thanks for the laughs!
                *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Glad to make your day... Oh, and sorry about the screen!

Comment

Did someone mention needing a screen cleaner.......?

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Answer all questions starting with:

Swampwhiz said....
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                        Answer all questions starting with:

Swampwhiz said....
                        Bet the Trustee will respond with: Yes, I dismissed him with prejudice last month. BTW you are dismissed, and may go. (with smile on his face).
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

"6. Bringing a crying, unchanged baby to the 341 Meeting, and asking the Trustee if they could "hold" the infant, while you dig through your folder for some requested information"

Are you saying my wife can not comfort me in my time of stress?
                          Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn View Post
                            "6. Bringing a crying, unchanged baby to the 341 Meeting, and asking the Trustee if they could "hold" the infant, while you dig through your folder for some requested information"

Are you saying my wife can not comfort me in my time of stress?
                            Absolutely not. Just saying she can't ask the Trustee to "comfort" you while she looks for paperwork.

Comment

How about showing up in your Bermuda shorts,tank top, visor, shades on & smelling like coppertone with luggage in hand and announce loudly across the room " Hey pal can we speed this up, Ive got a flight to catch & a margarita with my name on it and by the way could you feed my cat and check my mail? Im expecting some important papers in about 60 days"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X