Not a rhetorical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Forgotten!

I'm sure there are going to be more ups and downs of it all (it isn't suppose to be easy from what I read), but we are going in the right direction with the right lawyer. Its when we first started our search, and what was being said to us by lawyers that made it more stressful then what it really needed to be. Things would have been so much better (but it's okay now) had the lawyer we are going with, been the first one we called.
    In a perfect world every dog has a home, and every home has a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by JEM View Post
      I pray you get some good news after tomorrow's tests.

I can't imagine the stress you are under, not only dealing with health issues, but also bankruptcy at the same time.

What I thought too after reading your posts. I'm unemployed and probably will file for Ch 7...but at least...for now...I have my health. I feel so overwhelmed as it is...I can't imagine also dealing with the possibility of death. And your "guilt" about what it all means for your wife.

You interviewed TEN lawyers?? Yikes...I've done three and though I like the last one I keep thinking I should interview a few more...but it's quite enervating and churns up the stress anew.

I'll send good thoughts your way too. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Thanks Nickifan!

It really can't be said enough.. FIND THE LAWYER THAT WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR EVERY DIME AND DEDUCTION!

The test's that I had done on Thursday, several biopsies were taken. I wont know until next week what was in them. The surgeon did say nothing "jumped out at him" (that's always good news) but there is an area that he didn't feel great about, so he wants a lab report. He did say, that area might be abnormal due to the amount of radiation treatments I had in when the cancer was first found.

I'm not as brave as I sound at times being faced with my situation, trust me I love life and want to live a healthy long one. I will fight, fight, fight this with all I can, but I am at peace with the one day I may lose that fight. For me, it will be just over, but for my wife and family, it will be the beginning of a healing process that is long and hard. (I had family members pass, and you never really get over wanting to see them but one more time).
        In a perfect world every dog has a home, and every home has a dog.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X