Fee Waivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fee Waivers

Do these ever get approved? I filed pro se for one, and we were well below the 150% and we got denied... we are in Louisiana Western District.

Yes, they do get approved. Perhaps MSbklawyer will chime in. He's our Ragin' Cajun Attorney.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Should I be concerned that ours got denied?

Comment

Originally posted by justdone View Post
        Should I be concerned that ours got denied?
        What was the reason given? Did you file it correctly? Usually it requires a hearing before the Judge. Did you not show up?
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Yes, they do get approved. Perhaps MSbklawyer will chime in. He's our Ragin' Cajun Attorney.
          I am NOT a cajun. Not even close. I'm 400 feet or more from the Louisiana line. I transplanted down here from Ole Miss country.

Did they give you a reason for the denial? It's no need to worry, it just means you will have to pay the fee.
          Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
            I am NOT a cajun. Not even close.
            Let's find out......

Will you suck the juice out of the crawfish head?
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
              Let's find out......

Will you suck the juice out of the crawfish head?
              ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! That's not juice. That's innards and organs and intestines and crawfish doo doo boiled into a mush and all spiced up with cayenne pepper. The tails are good tho, albeit a lot of trouble to eat -- but worth it.
              Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! That's not juice. That's innards and organs and intestines and crawfish doo doo boiled into a mush and all spiced up with cayenne pepper. The tails are good tho, albeit a lot of trouble to eat -- but worth it.
                So, you're saying you tried it!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                  So, you're saying you tried it!
                  Yes, I tried it. It goes like this: Suck the lime, lick the salt off the stripper's boobs, knock back the shot of tequila, suck the crawfish head, more lime, more salt, more tequila. But I was very young and very drunk and I only did it once. So don't tell anybody.

Comment

But I was very young and very drunk and I only did it once.
                    So long as it was when you were in college at Loyola... LOL!

Comment

No, no reason just got the denial in the mail. No hearing was set either.
                      Last edited by justdone; 12-11-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justdone View Post
                        No, no reason just got the denial in the mail. No hearing was set either.
                        Very odd. Do you understand that you can pay it in installments? I suppose that's what you need to do now before you get dismissed for failure to pay installment in timely manner.

Comment

Yes, I tried it. It goes like this: Suck the lime, lick the salt off the stripper's boobs, knock back the shot of tequila, suck the crawfish head, more lime, more salt, more tequila. But I was very young and very drunk and I only did it once. So don't tell anybody.
                          i know.........you were having dinner with Sandra Bullock.
                          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

yes the denial set up installments...the first one is due monday...and I got the letter today...luckily we can swing it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X