Don't know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Don't know what to do

Well as I said before I'm self employed and stay home with my son. I can only work when my wife is home. I'm over on the means test by $169. I don't think they put in my business costs so I'm trying to get them to rethink the chapter 13. My average income over the past 6 months was $1265. I have to average $1500 just to cover cost of living and business costs. The payment they want me to try and do under 13 will push me to $1800 a month.
    Everything was great when we first spoke, chapter 7 was the plan. Now that I paid them in full it's "go with a chapter 13". I have called and emailed the past two days with no answer. Here is the best part.... I just got 2 deals that will pay me in the next 2-3 weeks. Will that change the chapter 13 payments? I was told I have to bring in my next 2 bank statements to the meeting. If I take the chance with the 13 will they want my income? Or will they look at the fact that I have to save to cover future bills? If I have to go 13 then I'm going to have to try again for the 7 in 6 months if my income is still low.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X