Lawyer Gave Best Advice on BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyer Gave Best Advice on BK

I had a meeting with my attorney yesterday. My entire financial history spread out on the table with about 2 lbs of credit card slips. I started to sob. Of course this isn't the legacy I wanted to leave my kids.
    He let me cry a bit and then he said, "You know, this is money. This can be fixed. Don't forget that."
    Really put things in perspective for me. Wanted to share. My attorney is knowledgeable and compassionate. I would say that is what I'm grateful for this holiday season

He gave you good advice. Money is an abundant commodity. If you don't believe that, look at how much is being printed right now.

Family on the other hand, is limited and precious.

I may not have any money, but I'm rich. I'll have some money again one day too.

Good luck to you.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Sounds like you have a very compassionate attorney. He will help you though this and in no time, we will all be offering our congratulations on your discharge and new life! 2010 will be a good year for you.
      Filed Non-Consumer Chapter 7: 07/31/2009
      341 Hearing: 09/03/2009
      Last Day for Creditor's Objections: 11/02/2009
      Discharged! 11/03/2009 CLOSED! 01/05/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X