X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shredder has been busy....

Destroying alot of CC offers....

Screw em, never again is my motto....

When I first saw your post I thought, "oh, oh, now what?" I was pleased to see you shredding cc offers and NOT your BK paperwork. You had me worried for a few minutes.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      When I first saw your post I thought, "oh, oh, now what?" I was pleased to see you shredding cc offers and NOT your BK paperwork. You had me worried for a few minutes.
      LOL, sorry about that...

I will never, never have another CC as long as I above ground....

Comment

Originally posted by wantout View Post
        LOL, sorry about that...

I will never, never have another CC as long as I above ground....
        I heard that! 'Hub and I are the same way!!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Place a promotional offers block on your credit report with the 3 main nasties. Don't let them make a profit from you.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

The shredder is just too easy. I like to use their self addressed return envelopes and send all of their stuff back to them.

I write a big "no thanks" across the application and send it all back. Might even throw in a few sale flyers out of the local newspaper. Let it cost them both ways........
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
              The shredder is just too easy. I like to use their self addressed return envelopes and send all of their stuff back to them.

I write a big "no thanks" across the application and send it all back. Might even throw in a few sale flyers out of the local newspaper. Let it cost them both ways........
              OK, Frogger, how could you be sooo cruel to remove the love of my life Avatar? You see your new Avatar? I've been nursing my fourth bottle of same since you took my 'baby' away.

Now down to posting, errr, were were we? Oh yes I wishhh me cooold nut ush dos crdat thinsh. We dunt no mo. urp. Me thimpks me sic. bi.
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                OK, Frogger, how could you be sooo cruel to remove the love of my life Avatar? You see your new Avatar? I've been nursing my fourth bottle of same since you took my 'baby' away.

Now down to posting, errr, were were we? Oh yes I wishhh me cooold nut ush dos crdat thinsh. We dunt no mo. urp. Me thimpks me sic. bi.
                Hub, are you cheating on Albacore?
                First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                  I was picturing a Enron style shredding party while the us marshals were trying to get in.
                  Filed CH13 - 06/2009
                  Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
                    I was picturing a Enron style shredding party while the us marshals were trying to get in.
                    Bring it on.....

Comment

Shredded a couple more today, seems Orchird, HSBC and Cap 1 want my business now....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, love the sound of a shredder...

Comment

Before you shred consider this:

or even this:

Comment

catleg, I love the links! Especially love the one where the lady mailed in her broken blender. I may use this idea going forward. Very green, no? Perhaps I'll mail in my full shredder bags.

I think it's now required to hand any package over 16 oz. directly to a postal employee now, though. Worth it!

Comment

Someone at work told me a few years ago that when they receive credit card offers, they put a copy of some "Depression recipes" popular during the lean Depression years into the reply envelope and just send it back...I died laughing!

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I've read that folks in the UK are buying old textbooks to burn them, finding it's cheaper than coal.

Kind of dovetails nicely with this thread.

Extra Credit:
                              If you have an All In One printer/scanner you can probably copy those envelopes.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X