Hr Bill from last July 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
    Same theroy. If you have bad credit you are more likely to steal from the company or just be of low moral standing. The guy with good credit is more trustworthy.
    It's easier to file a claim and less risk. On the job is different. Who'd risk losing their job by stealing? Sure it happens but not as much as filing insurance claims.
    Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
      Some of the most brilliant mathematical minds in the world actually. The process to become an actuary is rather extensive.
      The point being they are hired by the insurance companies, with the goal of making the insurance company money. They could also start rating drivers based on whether they are left or right handed, I'm sure there is a claim correlation there since most of the accessory controls for vehicles are on the driver's right side (heat, ac, radio, etc.). Or smoking- smokers are more distracted and more likely to burn themselves dropping an ash and veer out of their lane. So the smallest of correlations could be rated, the insurance industry just chooses to go with something that is not likely to be argued against on a legal or corporate level because credit scores are very elusive and mystical on many levels. You start targeting left handed drivers, or smokers, and the ACLU will probably start something.
      Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

I alonst got T-boned yesterday by a woman texting. She never looked up from the phone when I leaned on the horn...and she almost took out two of us!
        First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by flyinbroke View Post
          I alonst got T-boned yesterday by a woman texting. She never looked up from the phone when I leaned on the horn...and she almost took out two of us!
          Yeah, I almost got hit by a Deputy Sheriff who was, yep, texting!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

So maybe cell phone owners should pay more. Wait, that includes everyone!
            First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X