Aliases....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Aliases....

I must be dreaming about this BK thing because I woke up in a panick again this morning. This time it was about when the Trustee asked if I used any Aliases. I gave her the two legal Aliases I used and never thought about it again...until this morning. I do use a Aliases on my facebook page...and now I'm wondering if I really screwed up? Does the Trustee care about aliases, monikers, etc. that people use on the computer...or does she just want the names that were used to for legal purposes like CC, bills, SSN, DL, etc?? Man alive this is killing me.

Wow. Are you sure you're not a troll?
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Originally posted by horse View Post
      I must be dreaming about this BK thing because I woke up in a panick again this morning. This time it was about when the Trustee asked if I used any Aliases. I gave her the two legal Aliases I used and never thought about it again...until this morning. I do use a Aliases on my facebook page...and now I'm wondering if I really screwed up? Does the Trustee care about aliases, monikers, etc. that people use on the computer...or does she just want the names that were used to for legal purposes like CC, bills, SSN, DL, etc?? Man alive this is killing me.
      The trustee didn't ask for screen names. Don't fret.
      Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
      I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Thanks...that was nice of you to say. No...I'm not a troll. I'm just someone who has been on a verge of a nervous breakdown for weeks...to the point my husband was thinking I should be committed. I've been an agoraphobic for the last 10 years and I have severe anxiety which was under control until we filed BK. Now I'm having multiple panic attacks daily (where I literally feel like the world is caving in) and that is while I'm on two different medications.

Maybe my perceptions are off...but how will I know unless I ask? That is why I am so thankful I found this forum because the people here understand the stress and worry and try to help each other.

Comment

Thanks newbie2. I know I must sound like a crazy person....well I guess in away I am. But...I am being 100% sincere with my concerns on in this forum.

Comment

Thanks newbie2. I know I must sound like a crazy person....well I guess in away I am. But...I am being 100% sincere with my concerns on in this forum.
            No, you don't sound crazy. You are stressed to the breaking point right now and it is not for us to judge your breaking point.

Please take this in the caring way that I am trying to convey: Make a call to your doctor and pay him a visit this week. Tell him you are undergoing more stress now than you can cope with and see if he can be of some help. There really is no need for you to suffer this way.
            I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Thank you. I did go see my doctor last Monday...which was the following Monday after my Friday 341 hearing. Her first words to me were..."I have never seen you like this..." And I can't say I have ever been this bad. When my husband was talking about having me put in a hospital I actually thought it was a good idea. I mean...I have visions of people storming our house to search it. It's crazy...or I'm crazy. My husband said he feels a sense of relief except for how this has affected me. I just wish I could find that relief feeling too...but I can't. Maybe I should just go to a hospital.

Comment

Thank you. I did go see my doctor last Monday...which was the following Monday after my Friday 341 hearing. Her first words to me were..."I have never seen you like this..." And I can't say I have ever been this bad. When my husband was talking about having me put in a hospital I actually thought it was a good idea. I mean...I have visions of people storming our house to search it. It's crazy...or I'm crazy. My husband said he feels a sense of relief except for how this has affected me. I just wish I could find that relief feeling too...but I can't. Maybe I should just go to a hospital.
                None of us can help with your emotional stress, except to answer your questions. If you feel the need to go to the hospital perhaps you should. It may help to relieve the burden on you right now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X