top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one have a problem with cell phone company being shady after BK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one have a problem with cell phone company being shady after BK?

I went to look at my cell phone bill and they charged us an additional $65 in text messaging fees for the month of May. We have a basic plan of 300 texts each and never go over that amount because we do not text that much. The cell company is trying to say between the 2 of us we went over a total of 300 texts. Like I said we never come close to the 300 we get let alone an extra 150 each.

They say online that we have used 131 texts since 5-25 (for next months bill), I added them up from the memory in our phones and we have only used a little over 1/3 the amount they claim we have used.

Has anyone ever had their cell company tack stuff on after the BK if they were not included in the case? I find it funny that I have had this company for almost 4 year and a week after my BK closes they add $65 to my bill and cant give me any proof that I made the texts besides the system says I did.

Sounds like someone tapped into your account. You need to file a complaint about the matter and they should be able to determine where the texts originated. Your yourself should also be able to view the date and time each text was sent. If they did come from your cell phones, someone else has access to your phones or something is wrong with your phones. You need to have the matter investigated.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by bakergrl View Post
      I went to look at my cell phone bill and they charged us an additional $65 in text messaging fees for the month of May. We have a basic plan of 300 texts each and never go over that amount because we do not text that much. The cell company is trying to say between the 2 of us we went over a total of 300 texts. Like I said we never come close to the 300 we get let alone an extra 150 each.

They say online that we have used 131 texts since 5-25 (for next months bill), I added them up from the memory in our phones and we have only used a little over 1/3 the amount they claim we have used.

Has anyone ever had their cell company tack stuff on after the BK if they were not included in the case? I find it funny that I have had this company for almost 4 year and a week after my BK closes they add $65 to my bill and cant give me any proof that I made the texts besides the system says I did.

You could have a jack of a creditor sending you text messages.
      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn View Post
        You could have a jack of a creditor sending you text messages.
        Wouldn't I get the text or know they were sending them to me?

Comment

Sounds like you need to get off a contract and onto a prepaid plan.
          Those text charges are highway robbery.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X