shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shocker

My Bf is considering chptr 13, He is underwater on mortgage bigtime. We contacted a attorney about defaulting on mortgage as he will either lose job or retire b4 the market comes back to sell the house. He owes 175 on first, 39 on second. THey are forclosing in our sub and selling for 90.

So he did not make june 28 second mortgage payment. Low and behold Greentree Mortgage made a trip to our house and left a letter on our door. He had talked to a collecter who called the day b4 and told him to stop calling the house. We were not home apparently they left the letter taped to front door.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Interesting... you tell them to stop calling, so they show up instead. Ingenious!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Send Greentree a cease and desist letter, you won't be bothered again. Did Greentree foreclose on you? Was the home worth less than what you owed on it? Just curious as I received a notice of default from Greentree who services my 2nd. I'm almost 160 days past due. Still current on my 1st Mortgage and my home is underwater by over $100K

Comment

No, we have not made our first or second mortgage pmt since July, No action has been taken, I checked the official records in our county real often, nothing filed. For about 4 months in row we got loan modification paper work in mail for first mortgage BOA,
        second mortgage Greentree has not done anything further. We disconnect our land line (faxline) during day. They the creditors still call all time. We got new cell phonesnumber to not be harrassed. We heard today that 5 homes in our subdivision just sold in the 70 thousand, We owe about 230's for 2005 home 2100 ft. No way are we going to pay for it and stay.. our neighbors across the street finally balled out and are moving too.. 5 on my street are empty now. So we will just wait it out, and save our money, til He loses his job or retires,
        No certifed letters or anything now for past 90 days.
        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X