Statement Of Affairs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Statement Of Affairs.

Question #1 - Does anyone owe you any money even if you never expect to collect it.

--- I'm owed $ 90,000.00 on a screwed up investment. I don't expect to collect it but if for some reason if I did say a year down the road, would this belong to trustee.

Question #2 - Have you made any gifts, or transfers to friends or relatives.----

I sold a car to my son-in -law around three months ago at fair mkt price. Is this where I would list this ?

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Originally posted by Hlc View Post
    Question #1 - Does anyone owe you any money even if you never expect to collect it.

--- I'm owed $ 90,000.00 on a screwed up investment. I don't expect to collect it but if for some reason if I did say a year down the road, would this belong to trustee.

Question #2 - Have you made any gifts, or transfers to friends or relatives.----

I sold a car to my son-in -law around three months ago at fair mkt price. Is this where I would list this ?

#1 not sure

#2 do u have a bill of sale?
    Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
    Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Hlc View Post

Hi Hlc:

Question #1: If asked the question "Does anyone owe you money?" Say 'yes' and give the amount. Even though you do not expect any of this to pay out for you, you need to disclose it. Depending on the circumstances, the trustee may decide to 'abandon' this asset.

Question #2: As long as the vehicle was sold for fair market value, and you can back that up with paperwork, this should not be a problem.

I don't see where you want it listed....

Good luck to you!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X