Pacer Question - When Query Returns NOT FOUND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Question - When Query Returns NOT FOUND

I just logged into pacer and today is my 341, so I entered in my case number and it came back that entry not found. I double checked the case number on the document I received from the court and entered it again with the same results. I tried searching by last name and still nothing.

Can anyone offer any help, thanks
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Hi Fallon, when you first logged in, did you enter your name like this? Lastname, Firstname Middlename (if any)?
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

No, when I first logged into Pacer I had to enter my user id and password and then I went to my district court link and from there hit query and entered in my case number and that is when it returned the not found message.

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
      Hi Fallon, when you first logged in, did you enter your name like this? Lastname, Firstname Middlename (if any)?

Comment

Logged on MEANS entering your user ID and password. Anyway, it's best to search by your name exactly as it appears on your petition in this order: Lastname, Firstname Middlename (if any).
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
          No, when I first logged into Pacer I had to enter my user id and password and then I went to my district court link and from there hit query and entered in my case number and that is when it returned the not found message.
          You should be clicking on your district under the "U.S. Bankruptcy Courts" column to the right, not the "U.S. District Courts" column in the center. Is that the problem?
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Did that as well and still can not find it on Pacer

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
            Logged on MEANS entering your user ID and password. Anyway, it's best to search by your name exactly as it appears on your petition in this order: Lastname, Firstname Middlename (if any).

Comment

I always searched by SSN (xxx-xx-xxxx) rather than by name or case number. That way I only got my case on the list.

Comment

I will try this weekend searching by SSN, thanks

Originally posted by casablanca View Post
                I always searched by SSN (xxx-xx-xxxx) rather than by name or case number. That way I only got my case on the list.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X