Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Credit Matrix and Schedule F

Hi all,

Hoping for a couple of answers so I can keep moving on my petition.

--On the credit matrix, I can list a creditor one time and then all the account #'s associated with this creditor correct (if the same address)? So for example:

GE Money Bank
    Re: xxxxxxx, cccccc
    Attn Bankruptcy Dept
    PO Box 103104
    Roswell, GA 30076

--If I have two addresses for the same creditor, I list the creditor twice on the matrix correct?

--Now on Schedule F, using the same example above, I would list this information twice: once with first acct number, once with second account number?

--Student loans go on schedule F even if they can't be discharged correct?

--and finally.. if I have a judgment from a creditor are they only listed as a priorty debt? Not listed on schedule F at all?

Thanks SO much for anyone who can help.

Hi Lynn..
    I had 2 Cap 1 cards and 3 citi cards (though one of those was sears)...my attorney listed each one separately on the matrix. The 2 cap 1 cards had different addresses too.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Hmmmm... I could have sworn I read not to list accounts with same address more than once on Matrix. I suppose i better keep searching for where! LOL. Thanks for sharing what happened with your paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by LynnD View Post
        Hmmmm... I could have sworn I read not to list accounts with same address more than once on Matrix. I suppose i better keep searching for where! LOL. Thanks for sharing what happened with your paperwork.
        I'll go back and look at my paperwork again....
        be right back

Comment

OK..Schedule F
          both Cap 1's with same address are listed together. even though they had different acct numbers. Acct numbers weren't listed.
          All citi cards ..At&T, sears & citicards were listed separately

collections were listed with 0.00 amts

ON Matrix
          AT&T Universal & citi cards both with the same address were listed separately
          Cap 1 cards were lumped together under 1 address. (Cap 1 cards were..1 regular and the other business)
          Hope that helps
          good luck

Comment

Hi all,

Hoping for a couple of answers so I can keep moving on my petition.

--On the credit matrix, I can list a creditor one time and then all the account #'s associated with this creditor correct (if the same address)? So for example:

GE Money Bank
            Re: xxxxxxx, cccccc
            Attn Bankruptcy Dept
            PO Box 103104
            Roswell, GA 30076
            Check your local rules, my local rules clearly stated ONLY the address, no account number. There were clear rules to how it is to be formatted as well. Mine said no more than 4 lines for each address.

--If I have two addresses for the same creditor, I list the creditor twice on the matrix correct?
            You can list both addresses. That is fine. I was unsure on which address was "correct" so I listed two for a few of them.

--Now on Schedule F, using the same example above, I would list this information twice: once with first acct number, once with second account number?
            Yes.

--Student loans go on schedule F even if they can't be discharged correct?
            Yes.

--and finally.. if I have a judgment from a creditor are they only listed as a priorty debt? Not listed on schedule F at all?

Thanks SO much for anyone who can help.
            There will need to be a separate request to have the judgment vacated once the bk is discharged.
            I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
            Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

Thanks for the help.. now as far as judgments.. what is the separate request? I'm in Colorado...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X